Monday 7 April 2008

Dubai - Holiday or Business - Ideal Destination

This has been a busy year with 2 trips to Dubai, and other trips all over Asia and Holland. In the next few months I have engagements all over the USA, Holland, Germany, Rome and Budapest, I think there is nothing better in life than exploring and enjoying the global market which is now so accessible to everyone.

Dubai keeps growing every time I go there and this time I stayed at a new hotel at what will be the biggest shopping centre in the world which is also at what will be the highest building in the world. Having travelled and worked in Dubai for the past 10 years, I feel that the infrastructure has not been able to keep up with the growth with traffic now being as crazy as London and it took me an hour to get through immigration where it normally would take 10 minutes.

Take a look at what's happening in this great city.

No comments: