Tuesday 4 August 2009

Hudson Steakhouse Bar & Grill - Bath - review

Hudson Grill, Bath - Overall rating

I spend so much time in restaurants around the world that I now blog on my experiences.

We were told that the Hudson Grill was an excellent steakhouse, so I was looking forward to trying it as I am a steak lover, enjoying some of the best steaks in South Africa, Australia, USA and my favourite - 'Rotisserie' in Hatch End.

My wife and I arrived at the restuarant really hungry and ready to enjoy a great steak. At the bar we were told that there was a 20 minute wait for a table and after a half hour I asked the barman what was happening. He told me that we could go up and when we reached upstairs, we saw that the place was empty except for two tables with people eating - what was the wait all about!!!

The service was mediocre with emotionles waitresses and the steaks plain, favourless and overpriced. We were totally disappointed and will not be visiting this steakhouse again.

Service - *


Food - *


Atmosphere - *


Value - *

Frank Furness is an international speaker and author on customer service, sales and technology.
http:www.frankfurness.com

No comments: